Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Early Chinese New Year!

For upcoming CNY me and my sister did many interviews and features. One of the more memorable features was for Sing Tao Daily. We featured a wonderful restaurant in the Royal Garden Hotel in TST. The Chinese restaurant is located in the basement and they especially prepared a WONDERFUL meal for me and my sis. But as we already had dinner plans with our friends afterwards we could only have a tasting bite from each dish =(.

This is the wonderful chicken that he accompanied with these eggs. The eggs are prepared in a way that the yolk is creamy and just lovely!!! Like caramel flowing onto your tongue. YUMMY!

This is a picture of my sister (right) and the chef (center). If you can see the last dish closest to the camera is in a shape of a flower! It's actually made with jumbo juicy shrimp with a light mango sauce... SSSSSOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!


Here you see me taking a pic of this wonderful food so that I can share it on my Lahv food blog.


1 comment:

  1. Nice!! You guys both look absolutely lovely! SEE YOU SOON! :D My sis and I will be calling you guys later tonight! Ttyl!

    ReplyDelete