Saturday, January 30, 2010

I "HEART" Taipei (Part 1)

In Taipei for the first time in the year of 2010!
Every time I come back to TP I love it more and more!!

It was our friend's birthday so we had a really special private dinner. Here I have included some of the meal's highlights!

Clam appetizer served cold and with some Chinese Yellow Wine
(Couldn't get enough of it!)

Taiwanese special appetizer platter
MY FAV is the orange one on the left. It is dried compressed fish caviar!

This is a special Rooster Testicle soup. EWWWWW
(Supposedly good for men, ...I didn't drink it)

After dinner and some karaoke, we went out for midnight snack.
THIS IS WHAT TAIPEI IS FAMOUS FOR!

This is a well-known soya bean shop and they make sticky rice rolls and all types of soya bean dishes and drinks

You can see below the chefs who are hard at work making everything from scratch by hand!

1 comment: