Monday, April 26, 2010

Bazaar Night Shanghai 2010

After we were in Beijing, Jessica and me were lucky enough to join my sister and her husband to Shanghai for Bazaar night! We were really excited to be going cos it was a night of glitz and glam full of celebrities and famous people. The special guest of that night flew in all the way from Los Angeles and it was Halle Berry!

Bazaar night: Jessica, Cissy and me (in Dolce and Gabbana)


We were starving and we devoured the bread basket


That's my seat and personalized name =)


A nice fusion appetizer, BITE SIZE...


YUM


We got our photo with Halle Berry! She was really FIT!


STEAK


The HIGHLIGHT: Dessert! And it was in honor of the Shanghai Expo! It's completely made of chocolate! mmmm


I broke off all the pieces of the top and ate it. =)


Jess said this was the most decadent chocolate cake she ever had, but I thought it was just a tad too sweet...

1 comment:

  1. what are you talking about!! that chocolate cake was soooooo yummy!! i lahved it! :D

    ReplyDelete