Monday, April 19, 2010

My Best Lunch at Harlan's

Sad news, I heard that the beloved Harlan's was moving away from IFC...=*(

Harlan's the French restaurant located in IFC.
I have always enjoyed their dinners, but this time was my first time there for lunch and my it was soooo good that I think it beat their dinner menu!

(We didn't get the appetizer pictures cos we were starving and just inhaled our food! LOL!)
***

I ordered this Baked sea-bass wrapped in these layers of thin flaky wrap! OMG
***

My sis ordered this spinach pie, and IT WAS SOOO GOOD!
***


Coffee was nice to wake us from our lunch white wine buzz haha
***

Followed by an incredibly fresh and light dessert that was just perfect!
It was all homemade and healthy! Egg white with lemon custard and raspberry sorbet and thin cookie. MMMmmm..

1 comment: