Friday, April 16, 2010

*...INDIA...*

In April, I had the opportunity to go and visit beautiful INDIA.
Unfortunately I was enjoying my trip SO MUCH I forgot to take pics of all the great food I was eating.

I did attend a wedding (which was a 4 day event!)

This is an example of the very vegetarian and spicy food the wedding was serving!
***

The weather was really hot, but at night it was just perfect. But to make you cool down, one of their Indian cool desserts was packed ice shavings drizzles in different flavored syrup!
It kind of reminds me of snow cones.. (Upside down!)
***

Indian tea was really nice and rich. This is a simple tea set with biscuits they serve guests!
***

Non-spicy curry fish with naan bread!
***

Diet Coke!
***

Traditional Indian sweets and snacks. The sides are flavored nuts and the middle is a very solid-type sweet cake.
***

2 comments:

  1. If you had known you would get sick afterwards, would you have eaten more in India?

    ReplyDelete