Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dim Sum "Disney" Style! =)

The first of July (what a special day)
There is the celebration of Canada's Day, Hong Kong Dependence Day (haha), the mark of half of the year of 2010.
AND!...it was ACTUALLY SUNNY! =)

So a bunch of us went to Disneyland!! =)
Well Disneyland HK...so not the MOST exciting but I was still happy cos Disneyland is and will always be one of the most Happiest places on Earth.

I would have to say this was my 1000th time going to Disney, but I had never tried their Lotus Chinese restaurant. EVER! So this was definitely a first for me.

(Thanks to the very accurate time management and planning of our punctual pal) We got to the restaurant at 11:47am to have an early dim sum lunch via DISNEY STYLE! =)

We ordered everything MICKEY shaped, cut, molded..haha

The above was a Mickey shaped fried spring onion pancake thing


Fried Turnip Cake Mickey Head

3 Little pigs "Cha Siu Bau" Canto BBQ Pork Bun

(A little bit freaky to eat...like eating your stuffed animal or something...I'm not really comfortable eating something that stares back at you.)
***


Chicken Little sweet (like moon cake filling) buns

"strangers from the outside!" Toy Story Aliens shaped vegetable pork bun



Black Sesame filled fried glutinous ball YUM!

Those were the highlight of the special foods... but we also snacked ALL DAY LONG...but we also burned about 1500 cal for walking around an amusement park all day under the scorching sun!

Oh and just for fun, I will include the MICKEY Shaped ice cream bar I had last time I was there...=) YUM

2 comments:

  1. YUM YUM YUM!! :D its bringing back really great memories! darn you didnt take a picture of your black sesame ice cream bar! i want to eat that black sesame ball desert RIGHT now.

    :D sigh. love disneyland

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food all looked so cute! pity I hated their service everytime I went. I agree that Disney is one of the happiest places especially when I take my girls there!

    ReplyDelete