Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Birthday! =)


Having a beautiful and memorable birthday cake is part of our tradition in our family. For my birthday this year, my sis surprised me with an AWESOME cake! It was a pink Hermes cake and it had accessories to go with it, all edible, and beautifully made! The flavor was (of course) CHOCOLATE! And it tasted DELICIOUS.


I had two cakes this year, the one below was also beautiful and REALLY melt-in-your-mouth GOOD. It was given by my friends and prepared at the restaurant of Aspasia in TST of the Deluxe Manor.


Of course it was as awesome (or even more) than my birthday cake from last year!
~Last Year birthday~


2 comments:

  1. oh gosh! cakes.. im craving chocolate cake now...both your birthday cakes were DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. update your blog :D pretty please!

    ReplyDelete